Samsung has just lately launched the Galaxy J7 (2016 variation) in Pakistan.
The phones comes with a big 5.5 inch show with a 720p decision. under the hood, you get an Octa-core 1.6 GHZ processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that may be bumped up through an exterior microSD card slot.
On the digital camera entrance, you get a 13MP shooter on the back and a 5MP digital camera at the entrance, which comes with its personal devoted flash for selfies. there are plenty of features that must make snapping a perfect picture easy.
It’s all powered by using a 3300 mAh battery, which is consumer replaceable. other outstanding options embody a metal frame building and twin SIM capabilities. The Galaxy J7 is now on hand available in the market for Rs. 33,000. You get a free 16GB microSD card with the acquisition.
while it deals great battery timings in keeping with preliminary tests, the whole lot else is decidedly moderate. That makes us marvel why Samsung priced the telephone so excessive. metallic building no longer justifies a significant top class as evidenced with the aid of the likes of Xiaomi and Asus.
It looks like the company needs to step up its recreation if it needs us to phase with our money.
Samsung Galaxy J7 specs:
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 405, Mali-T830MP2
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- display: 5.5 inch super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- decision: 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Supported Networks: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- reminiscence: RAM: 2 GB
- inner: 16GB
- Card slot: Expandable by 32 GB by means of microSD
- Design: durable metal body with a diamond-polished finish
- camera: 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary: 5 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (depeding on area)
- FM Radio
- Wi-Fi 802.eleven b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Battery: removable Lithium Ion 3300 mAh battery
- colors: White, Black and Gold
- twin SIM: yes with one Micro-SIM slot
- price: Rs. 33,000