Samsung, famously identified previously for overplaying the specs recreation, has at last announced its first phone with 6 GB RAM. The telephone sits in the higher mid-range of the market and is priced at $470.
On the front is a spacious 6-inch tremendous AMOLED display, with 1080p resolution. The cellphone itself is 6.9mm thin and weighs 189 grams.
beneath the hood, you get the newly unveiled Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor, with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage, which can also be expandable. each the back and front boast sixteen MP shooters.
Connectivity is sorted through Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, NFC and USB sort-C. The phone additionally comes with dual-SIM improve. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, which is clearly customized.
On the entrance you additionally get a fingerprint scanner. There’s additionally fine quality audio courtesy of Cirrus hi-Fi reinforce. The headphone jack is retained by means of Samsung. lastly, you get a four,000 mAh battery cell.
though priced excessive, even greater than some flagships like the OnePlus 3 or Xiaomi Mi 5S, the telephone is an indication that such mindblowing quantities of memory will be trickling down the telephone chain.
Samsung Galaxy C9 pro specifications:
- CPU: 1.95GHz quad-core + 1.4GHz quad-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 653
- OS: Android 6.zero.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; dual-SIM
- 6-inch tremendous AMOLED with 1080p resolution
- RAM: 6 GB
- interior: 64 GB
- Card slot: sure
- primary: 16 MP, twin-LED, f/1.9
- Secondary: sixteen MP
- Fingerprint scanner
- Cirrus hello-Fi Audio strengthen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth four.2, GPS, NFC, USB sort-C, Wi-Fi
- Battery: four,000 mAh
- value: $470
picture supply: PhoneArena