QMobile’s uniqueness has been low-cost and low-end telephones and to maintain its share amongst the strong competitors it’s beginning to provide reasonably more solid devices with better builds and specs.
After saying the Noir J7 a number of weeks ago, Noir J5 has been launched. It has a good build quality with a “3D mirror” body. Ripple effect together with transparent and glittering texture is a major change for a Qmobile tool.
The QMobile J5 has a 5-inch IPS show with a 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Galaxy J5’s is equipped with a quad-core MediaTek processor, which is clocked at 1.three GHz.
the twin SIM handset has sixteen GB storage, which is expandable through as much as 128 GB. except for that, it has 2 GB RAM so that it will ensure that seamless and effortless experience.
Noir J5 is supplied with an eight MP camera on the rear and 5 MP with screen flash on the front. The rear digital camera has auto-center of attention and it’s bargains quite a lot of various digicam modes comparable to HDR, night mode, Panorama, professional, smart Scene, textual content recognition(OCR), good Scan and different modes.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad core processor
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) + Amigo OS
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G twin-SIM
- display: 5.zero-inch IPS with 720 x 1280 resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- internal: sixteen GB
- Card slot: MicroSD, as much as 128 GB
- digital camera:
- major: 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth four.0, GPS, Infrared Port, Radio, microUSB v2.0
- colours: dark Blue, Gold
- Battery: removable Li-ion 2300 mAh battery
- price: Rs. 13,990