Huawei has pulled the curtains off its newest flagship for select markets, the brand new Honor V8. The cellphone borrows just a little from the P9 smartphone which we’ve already viewed.
The telephone will include just a few specs differing between versions. The 5.7” show on the front can also be had in both FHD or QHD resolutions. it’s an IPS panel with a curved 2.5D glass on high.
The phone comes with not obligatory twin-SIM and runs on Android Marshmallow with EMUI. beneath the hood, you get a Kirin 950 with four Cortex-A72 and four Cortex-A53 cores. RAM is ready at four GB while storage is set at either 32 with the FHD model or sixty four GB with QHD.
it’s the again which resembles the P9 most, although, because of its dual 12 MP digital camera setup which will take 360-stage pictures. There’s no Leica branding, then again, due to the fact that they aren’t exactly free. you still get laser autofocus, f/2.2 and twin-LED Flash, though. The front also has an 8 MP camera with f/2.4.
Connectivity contains LTE, Wi-Fi ac, optional NFC (current in QHD variation) as well as sort-C port, which is now the norm for top-end telephones. there is also a fingerprint scanner on the again.
Pricing starts at $350 for the FHD, 32 GB version with out a NFC, and rises to $430 with a QHD display, NFC and 64 GB RAM. if you’re now not big on such clear shows, which you could keep yourself a few bucks this fashion.
Honor V8 specifications:
- CPU: quad-core Cortex-A72 plus quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Huawei Kirin 950
- OS: Android 6.zero Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Supported Networks:
- display: 5.7” IPS display with curved 2.5D glass
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) or QHD (2160 x 1440) decision
- reminiscence: RAM: four GB / internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- digicam: major: dual 12 MP six-part lens with laser autofocus, f/2.2, 1.76 micron pixel-dimension, dual-LED Flash / Secondary: 8 MP with f/2.four
- Connectivity: USB sort-C, Bluetooth four.2, GPS, Wi-Fi ac, LTE, non-compulsory NFC
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: three,500 mAh
- value: $350 or approx Rs 36,000 (FHD/32GB/non-NFC), $439 or approx. Rs. 45,000 (QHD, 64GB/NFC)